Need Help! Kitamura HX-500i 2006

Thread: Kitamura HX-500i 2006

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kitamura HX-500i 2006

I have an 2006 Kitamura HX-500i and I am trying to up load programs to the machine. My other Kitamuras are older and I upload programs with a CF card. The other machines I would just go to programs and selected card to see what was on the card and transfer my programs over. This newer Kitamura dose not have the option for the card in programs. It has the card port but no option to see the card. When I go to the program page it has HD-Dir, Host, and Conect options. when I select the host option the screen reads Available Ethernet - Embedded port and Fast ethernet board. I found the ethernet port on the back and im connected to it with my computer. How do I connected my computer to the system with a ethernet to transfer data? Do I need a specal program on my computer to talk or do I need to change somthing on the machine to communicate? Is there also a way to Edit the machine to see the card also so it is like the older Kitamuras we already have?