HELP HELP POST PROCESSOR BUSELLATO JET OPTIMA RT21

Thread: HELP HELP POST PROCESSOR BUSELLATO JET OPTIMA RT21

Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP HELP POST PROCESSOR BUSELLATO JET OPTIMA RT21

:drowning:
    HELP PLEASE!

Does anyone know or have a post processor for Alphacam to be use in Busellato Jet OPTIMA RT21?
    I can trade you for GEN EVO 8.0 software or pay. Busellato and Alphacam are charging me way too much.
    Please help me.

Thank you!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP HELP POST PROCESSOR BUSELLATO JET OPTIMA RT21

[QUOTE=RookieCAD;2171290]:drowning:
    HELP PLEASE!

Does anyone know or have a post processor for Alphacam to be use in Busellato Jet OPTIMA RT21?
    I can trade you for GEN EVO 8.0 software or pay. Busellato and Alphacam are charging me way too much.
    Please help me.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Found one and helped by [B][U][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]Maroslav4[/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/B]. Great guy and very helpful. I highly recommended this guy!.
    Check his site>>>>>[B][U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4] [URL="www.cadcam-softcz.cz"]www.cadcam-softcz.cz[/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]
    Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP HELP POST PROCESSOR BUSELLATO JET OPTIMA RT21

How old is the machine?
    We are looking at buying one, and was told that they can provide an AlphaCAM post, but didn't mention cost.

How do you like the machine? I went to a shop that had 3 running, and they looked a bit lightweight compared to the 10 year old Morbidelli we have.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=ger21;2171844]How old is the machine?
    We are looking at buying one, and was told that they can provide an AlphaCAM post, but didn't mention cost.

How do you like the machine? I went to a shop that had 3 running, and they looked a bit lightweight compared to the 10 year old Morbidelli we have.[/QUOTE]
    We got ours around 2014. We’ll the software thst came with it sucks to be honest. But ones you tried it with Alphacam and specially Vcarve pro it made my job so much fun! Maintaining it is not hard or learning the different parts. Dont bother getting the autoloader for wood sheet. Suction not so good. Tool changer pretty strong it took a beating from me when i was a newbie and yet still survive. Lol.