Newbie Looking for a post processor to use with a 1325a jcut and mozaik software. Thank you

Thread: Looking for a post processor to use with a 1325a jcut and mozaik software. Thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for a post processor to use with a 1325a jcut and mozaik software. Thank you

Hello,

I am new to the forum so hopefully I'm putting this in the correct spot. I have a 2012 1325a jcut machine that was manufactured in 2012. I recently started the trial period for the mozaik software and I am having problems that I believe I related to the post processor that they provided for me. I will attach the file to this post so that any one that wants to can view it and possibly help me trouble shoot it. The first problem that I have noticed while dry running the machine is that it seems to be plunging during what is supposed to be the safe travel movements. It also then comes up after the plunge that it makes for the safe travel and seems to be cutting above the work surface. I have tried running the spoil board flattening program that comes with it and I have also done a dry run on a mock sheet of cabinet parts. Both of these actions had the same results. On another note I have also downloaded the Vetric Aspire trial software and thus far have not had any problems with the sample projects that they provide to test run on the machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your time.

Matt

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for a post processor to use with a 1325a jcut and mozaik software. Thank

did you ever get this figured out? I just bought a JCUT 1325B and Mozaik but don't have the machine yet.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for a post processor to use with a 1325a jcut and mozaik software. Thank

[QUOTE=westes;1876676]Hello,

I am new to the forum so hopefully I'm putting this in the correct spot. I have a 2012 1325a jcut machine that was manufactured in 2012. I recently started the trial period for the mozaik software and I am having problems that I believe I related to the post processor that they provided for me. I will attach the file to this post so that any one that wants to can view it and possibly help me trouble shoot it. The first problem that I have noticed while dry running the machine is that it seems to be plunging during what is supposed to be the safe travel movements. It also then comes up after the plunge that it makes for the safe travel and seems to be cutting above the work surface. I have tried running the spoil board flattening program that comes with it and I have also done a dry run on a mock sheet of cabinet parts. Both of these actions had the same results. On another note I have also downloaded the Vetric Aspire trial software and thus far have not had any problems with the sample projects that they provide to test run on the machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your time.

Matt[/QUOTE]

Hi, Do you have post processor of Mozaik for Syntec 6MB.
    Thanks,