Help me test ONLINE CONFERENCING NOW while using DesignEdge!

Thread: Help me test ONLINE CONFERENCING NOW while using DesignEdge!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help me test ONLINE CONFERENCING NOW while using DesignEdge!

Help me test ONLINE CONFERENCING NOW while using DesignEdge!Edit

Post by Joe Jones » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:52 am
    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=&amp]PlasmaCam put the kibosh on Team Viewer and other remote desktop capabilities, making it difficult to offer online training of DesignEdge software and the table operations.

I have found a SOLUTION that works with ALL versions of DesignEdge. I am testing it right now. (02/02/2019 - 9:00 AM CST )

After today's test, call me for further conferencing times.

You MUST use the Google CHROME web browser. Download it of you do not have it on your PC.

Then go to this link, and install the CHROME extension when it asks you to do it.

hello.freeconference.com/conf/call/3528853

PLEASE have speakers and a microphone, or a headset to use bi-directional AUDIO communication along with screen sharing.

This DOES NOT anger the PlasmaCam gods and it WILL NOT screw up your DesignEdge installation.

Last edited by burs; 04-02-2020 at 03:57 AM. Reason: requested by user

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help me test ONLINE CONFERENCING NOW while using DesignEdge!

this part of the forum seem pretty dead. How old is the Design Edge that you are using, did you get anyone to conference in?

I haven't updated the software since the day I installed it, it must be like 5 years now. It's not connected to internet. I got a CD from PlasmaCam urging an upgrade, not too long ago, but I really don't want to f with something that's working for me already and from my past experience with plasmacam and their userforum, it's endless race for more upgrades and more money, and not so much to leverage what you got already. It's like a cult.

Downloads
    Uploads

My advice is to NEVER connect your computer to the Net, and use what you have until it dies. Then scrap your machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

I am no longer offering online training. I will no longer endorse PlasmaCam products or software. I regret ever sending them my first dollar.

Joe