Need Help! Anyone tried the THC3T-03-Stand-Alone-Plasma-Torch-Height-Controller - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone tried the THC3T-03-Stand-Alone-Plasma-Torch-Height-Controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone tried the THC3T-03-Stand-Alone-Plasma-Torch-Height-Controller

I think to add Puddle jump future to the simplicity controller too.
    Other Neuron controllers works only with Mach3/4 CNC software. And for Start/Stop signals for Mach3 we have 25 msec max delay, for Mach4 10 msec (plugin loop timing). This value is too large for synchronous Torch on/off switching (especially for high cutting speed).
    Hold input have 5 msec delay on all controllers. All controllers has hole centre marking future.
    Just a lot of future are not described in the user manual, because this is embedded part of the cutting process, which determine how the system will behave in different situations without any human intervention.

Best Regards!
    Andrew.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone tried the THC3T-03-Stand-Alone-Plasma-Torch-Height-Controller

Quote Originally Posted by ozyjimbo View Post
    I have the thc3t-04 and have been impressed with it so far takes a little to configure but once done works like a charm cheap yes works yes and have had plenty of support from the company
    It's an old thread, but you seem to be happy with the: thc3t-04 If you have any information on setting the thing up I would appreciate oyur input, I want to buy the same version, the one that is stand alone. 250. Sounds great. Any information would be great, Thanks in advance!

Downloads
    Uploads

about the only problem i had was with the torch height sensor apart ftom that it was pretty easy to setup but if you are looking for a budget thc check out the mini thc i have one and it's great

https://www.ebay.com/p/Minithc-Unive...thC/1337949302

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123