Need Help! Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Thread: Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 Plasma table. I sent it out for blasting and powder coating. I am in the process of reassembling it now. I am missing some parts
    for the gantry but Lockformer no longer supports this product. I have already had a few parts made for it and can get the rest made but I need a service manual and parts list
    with diagram if possible. I am willing to pay if anyone would care to make me a copy of theirs.

Thanks

Brian Padgett
    Greenwood, SC

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Quote Originally Posted by bhpadgett View Post
    Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 Plasma table. I sent it out for blasting and powder coating. I am in the process of reassembling it now. I am missing some parts
    for the gantry but Lockformer no longer supports this product. I have already had a few parts made for it and can get the rest made but I need a service manual and parts list
    with diagram if possible. I am willing to pay if anyone would care to make me a copy of theirs.

Thanks

Brian Padgett
    Greenwood, SC
    Have you been able to find the manuals you were looking for? I have this machine and the manuals, diagrams, etc for it. Let me know if you still need them.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Refurbishing a Lockformer Vulcan 2000 - Need manuals & parts diagram

Quote Originally Posted by bhpadgett View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks

Brian Padgett
    Greenwood, SC
    I could use this also. Trying to figure out bad checksum error when booting the machine. Might need to be re-flashed.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by docholidave View Post
    Have you been able to find the manuals you were looking for? I have this machine and the manuals, diagrams, etc for it. Let me know if you still need them.
    Hi Dave. Do you still have your documentation for the Vulcan 2000. I am trying to revive a 2100 and am afraid I have to scrap the electronics.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hallo ,

i need diagram if possible for Lockformer Vulcan 2000nt,Can not setup the machine.to many parameters.No errors when starting.Serial port is stoped working .And can not cut manualy on the machine .

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by docholidave View Post
    I need a manual for this machine (Lockformer NT 2000). Do You still have any? If so, please write me. Thanks.