Fusion360 Post Process

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Fusion360 Post Process

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Fusion360 Post Process

    Hello

    what Post Process use for planetcnc in Fusion360....??

    I use this below on Autodesk page.... but doesn't work ...bunch of errors an Q errors....

    Fusion360 Post Process-image_2024-02-04_204633591-jpg

    Any suggestions???

    Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fusion360 Post Process-image_2024-02-04_204633591-jpg  


  2. #2

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraCNC View Post
    Hello

    what Post Process use for planetcnc in Fusion360....??

    I use this below on Autodesk page.... but doesn't work ...bunch of errors an Q errors....

    Fusion360 Post Process-image_2024-02-04_204633591-jpg

    Any suggestions???
    I've been using the reprap.cps on my Mk3/4 with TNG for 5 years with no issues.

    Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk



  3. #3
    Member maki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Slowenia
    Posts
    146
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    I am using version 43323 with some adjustement, works perfect.



  4. #4
    Member thePostmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    20
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hi there

    I’ll be able to help you edit the post so it works correctly with PlanetCNC.
    I specialise in developing post processors for fusion and it should be fairly straight forward to resolve. Please email me at michael@thepostmaster.co.za

    Michael



  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by maki View Post
    I am using version 43323 with some adjustement, works perfect.
    Are you willing to send me your postprocess..?



  6. #6
    ddrulez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Set the smoothing in the post processor from G64 with PQ to G64



  7. #7
    Member maki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Slowenia
    Posts
    146
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    I can share but, be aware that there is some pin-out used which can be diferent than yours...



  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by maki View Post
    I can share but, be aware that there is some pin-out used which can be diferent than yours...
    cnczadar@gmail.com moze na email....

    jer nemogu vam poslati privatnu poruku blokirali ste primanje



  9. #9
    Member maki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Slowenia
    Posts
    146
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    hmmm, I'll will check that

    .
    .
    .
    and I did, nothing wrong or blocked. Did you recive my PM?



  10. #10
    Member ScorpionTDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    135
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Get stock one from fusion works if you set the smoothing parameters right



  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionTDL View Post
    Get stock one from fusion works if you set the smoothing parameters right

    What do you mean by STOCK one?? can you link it? (i am soo new to all this , and learning Gcodes)

    Smoothing parameters??



  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by maki View Post
    hmmm, I'll will check that

    .
    .
    .
    and I did, nothing wrong or blocked. Did you recive my PM?

    Dobio sam email HVALA....

    Kad idem poslati PM tu na forumu ovo izbaci...

    The following errors occurred with your submission

    • maki has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.




  13. #13
    Member maki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Slowenia
    Posts
    146
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    hm
    there must be something with server....
    I got this err when trying to modify my profile:

    403 No access
    There was an unexpected server error.



  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    46
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Same issue. I've to remove the line with "Q" command every time.



  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by leomonti View Post
    Same issue. I've to remove the line with "Q" command every time.
    Yes! same! i dot know how fix that....?



  16. #16
    Member maki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Slowenia
    Posts
    146
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    As I sad before, there is certain command that ONLY suits my cnc.
    "Q" "x" is an output which I use for my cnc, you need it or not....
    There is an option when generating nc file, check box wit dust suction and vacuum can be enable or disable. That generates lines with "Q" in.
    Hope it helps....



  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by maki View Post
    As I sad before, there is certain command that ONLY suits my cnc.
    "Q" "x" is an output which I use for my cnc, you need it or not....
    There is an option when generating nc file, check box wit dust suction and vacuum can be enable or disable. That generates lines with "Q" in.
    Hope it helps....

    No no , i wasn't telling about your custom post process....

    I am telling about on Autodesk page....there is always Q error and i dot know how to remove it ...........

    Fusion360 Post Process-gcode-png

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fusion360 Post Process-gcode-png  


  18. #18
    Member maki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Slowenia
    Posts
    146
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Ok, sorry my mistake.
    I think that @ddrulez point you to proper thing. When making NC program, take a look to pull down menue where is written "G64 PQ..." something and CHANGE it to G64 ONLY.

    Fusion360 Post Process-g64p-jpg

    Last edited by maki; 02-07-2024 at 12:32 PM.


  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    16
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Fusion360 Post Process

    Quote Originally Posted by maki View Post
    Ok, sorry my mistake.
    I think that @ddrulez point you to proper thing. When making NC program, take a look to pull down menue where is written "G64 PQ..." something and CHANGE it to G64 ONLY.

    Fusion360 Post Process-g64p-jpg

    THANKS ALLOT !!!!



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About CNCzone.com

    We are the largest and most active discussion forum for manufacturing industry. The site is 100% free to join and use, so join today!

Follow us on


Our Brands

Fusion360 Post Process

Fusion360 Post Process