Baffling Hybrid Servo Drive crashing issue

Thread: Baffling Hybrid Servo Drive crashing issue

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Baffling Hybrid Servo Drive crashing issue

I have HBS57 Hybrid Servo Drivers wired up to my MK3 controller board. On this past wednesday (4.26.23) I successfully ran a part that I programed. Came out perfect. Didn't use the machine yesterday. Turned it on today, homed the machine then zeroed the spindle to where I need it on my material. The same exact program that was successful on Wednesday, today (4.28.23) the X and Y drivers crash (Flashing red light on the driver) and the program needs to be stopped. I checked every wire and every connection and they are all secure. I am truly baffled as to what the issue could be and have no clue where to begin to diagnose the issue. Can anyone out there help me sort out this issue or give me some tips on what to check/test? Nothing with the system was modified between wednesday and today, so I am quite clueless.

for more reference: I have 2 ballscrews and 2 driver on the y axis and just 1 ballscrew and 1 driver for the x axis. I use the Planet CNC pendant to jog the spindle into my desired position. I can move x and y axis to its limits on each axis using the pendant, with no problems. But once I run a program (the same one that successfully ran 2 days ago), it crashes the x and y axis within about 1 minute. All of my wires are shielded and properly grounded and I have ferrite cores at the end of each wire as well. I also have a noise filter before my VFD, to filter out electrical noise at that point. The VFD is mounted away from the machine and my control box, to further eliminate any electrical noise.