Bootloader mode

Thread: Bootloader mode

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bootloader mode

I am having problems with my cnc router. I replaced my counterfeit board with one from PlanetCNC. I have also downloaded the newer software. I had it working setting my soft limits. Then it quit working. Been trying to figure why. They told me to manual bootload mode to update my firmware. They sent me a link to show how to jump it to get to manual mode. Problem is my MK3/4 board doesn't look like one on website. Been trying to deal with them but is taking alot of time. I need to get this machine working. I wish I was smarter on this stuff. Any help or ideas would be great.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bootloader mode

Please see attached pictures!
    So, the pins for BOOT procedure are located on the red MicroMatch connector.
    Which pins are this, can be seen from the pictures. One picture depicts the pins if you would use tweezers from the top of connector, and the other from the solder pads, if you would prefer to access them at the bottom side.

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO SHORT CIRCUIT ANYTHING AND TO LOCATE CORRECT PINS!

Bootloader mode-1-jpgBootloader mode-2-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bootloader mode-1-jpg   Bootloader mode-2-jpg