PlanetCNC Controller Mk3 (NOT VERIFIED)

Thread: PlanetCNC Controller Mk3 (NOT VERIFIED)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default PlanetCNC Controller Mk3 (NOT VERIFIED)

I stated the process of replacing a counterfeit CNC Controller and I was at the point of testing. I installed the new controller from PlanetCNC, the TNG software, and the correct licence. The controller didn't go up in smoke so I assumed it was wired somewhat ok but none of the axis motors were operating. I had the USB and the power cord plugged in, the red, yellow and blinking green LED lights were on but no motion in the axis motors. I was following instructions in the "Updating PlanetCNC controller with PlanetCNC TNG software" and at the bottom under PLEASE NOTE!! were instructions to "Rervert to V1". Hindsight proves this was not a wise move, After restarting the TNG software the controller is not available and I get "PlanetCNC Controller Mk3 (NOT VERIFIED)". I've tried to re-licence TNG and update firmware again but I can not get any further. What do I have to do to get the controller back to before I "Reverted to V1"? Under FILE>SETTINGS>Connections the controller is listed as "USB, PlanetCNC MK3 (V1) (bootloader) and is not selectable. Currently, only the red and blinking green lights come on.

Thanks