[TNGv2] Possible bugs?

Thread: [TNGv2] Possible bugs?

Downloads
    Uploads

Question [TNGv2] Possible bugs?

1. It´s quite peculiar that nobody posted this problem here, and maybe I'm doing something wrong, but using M3 and M5, I get this error:

O<PlanetCNC> if[#<_io_spindle_start> GT 0] O<PlanetCNC> if[#<_io_spindle_stop> GT 0]
    Invalid number 'NAN'

Settings User Interface\Commands\Spindle Command\Native works as expected, but of course, not Uses M-Code.
    As a circunvention I create an User Command to set the parameters to 1, but it is a pita because not permanent.

This never happen with v1... Also not present with the Raspberry Pi version (in simulation).

2. Settings User Interface\Position\Commands\Machine\Button\Disable seems to have no effect, although I don't know exactly what button is this... but I can set the machine to zero or other values, with this setting.
    Same with the Raspberry Pi version (in simulation).

Till now everything else looks working ok and very organized :-))) . I have the latest version, with Windows 7 64bit:

SW: 2020.02.25
    HW: 2020.02.28

Could somebody help, please? Thank you.

Best Regards.

----- Later Note on 1.

Puzzled by the behavior on Raspberry Pi, I found that scripts folder is empty, but not in Windows version, so I cleaned it and now M3/M5 work as expected. This could be the result of a copy from previous version, and probably after upgrading you should configure everything from scratch... ?

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by mgoodboy; 03-01-2020 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Possible Explanation for 1.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: [TNGv2] Possible bugs?

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, as you can see I already found the problem, but thank you anyway.
    I think the Scripts folder is in the search path, and because there were M? scripts on it, possibly from a previous version, the parameters above were not set, and caused the errors.

Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Delete scripts folder from TNGv1 installation
    2. Axis letter on position coordinate panel acts like a button. Useful for quick "Set To Zero" function. (user manual, section 2.9.6.3, page 273)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetCNC View Post
    1. Delete scripts folder from TNGv1 installation
    2. Axis letter on position coordinate panel acts like a button. Useful for quick "Set To Zero" function. (user manual, section 2.9.6.3, page 273)
    Thank very much for your answer.

1. Already solved and explained.
    2. I red in one of the tutorials (old?), that it was advisable to prevent the change of machine position unintentionally. This wonderful program is complex and it takes time to notice all the details, so what I was talking about was not the “letter”, (referred as button on the manual, which I didn’t acknowledge as such), but the whole field, and also the menu Machine\Machine Position, where you can not only zero but also set a value, regardless of the Settings.

Please keep the good work!

Best Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Clicking and "Letter" can be quite easy done by mistake.
    But clicking menu "Machine\Machine Position" my mistake is almost impossible.