TNG stepper motor configuration need help!

Thread: TNG stepper motor configuration need help!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default TNG stepper motor configuration need help!

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my stepper motor configuration on TNG software, could someone please to help me?. Thanks a lot.
    When I used the rotary axis for cutting the round tube by plasma, the stepper motor of the rotary axis seem to be step loosing and cream. I have already tried to changed the velocity, acceleration and the micro step from motor driver but all the result are the same. I have no idea about that so could someone please to help me?. Thanks a lot.
    Below are some my rotary axis specification:

1. Ratio 80:3
    2. Motor PK5913 0.72 degree, 1000re/min
    3. Driver RKD514L-C with micro-step setting at 0.18 degree.
    TNG stepper motor configuration need help!-motor-steps-per-unit-pngTNG stepper motor configuration need help!-motor-speed-pngTNG stepper motor configuration need help!-motor-acceleration-png