Haw to LATHE - Settings

Thread: Haw to LATHE - Settings

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Haw to LATHE - Settings

Hello good people,
    Please help who can advise how to properly configure the Planet CNC TNG for a lathe?
    I proceed according to the instructions that are available, but I can not make a consistent set there.
    after closing SETTINGS, the current values (G08, G18) return to the original G07 and G17
    Why, when I set the lathe in settings, why does it go back?
    Does anyone advise me how to set parameters?

For example, this:

I already have TNG installed.
    Now I am setting the limits and the HOME procedure according to How to setup the CNC machine in the PlanetCNC TNG software.
    Question 1 When the machine is unloaded and someone manually changes the physical position of the support, the coordinates do not match when the machine is turned on. I turn on Homing, and he hits the limit and does not know where to go. In the older version, the coordinate system was reset to zero and set up a new ABS according to the Homing settings. How to do this?
    2nd question The X axis of the lathe, should be physically set on the SPU how? will I enter x100 and go physically 100 or 50mm? How is it affected by G7 / G8? what do I physically set up?
    3. If I have set and I see the coordinates of the Machine at 0.0 and Work for example 150, 200. I enter the G01 x 140 command so that the machine runs according to the absolute coordinates and that means the opposite side according to the coordinates MACHINE! I do not know how to set it to calculate by job positions.

I'm sitting by the machine now and I'm ready for your help.

Thank you very much for the quick answer
    Zden?k in the Czech Republic