Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller

Thread: Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller

Dear friends,

I need your help to setup my cncusb controller card to control the VFD.
    - Controller: USBCNC card (see picture)
    - VFD: HY01D511B, 110V-110V, 1.5KW, 14A (Huanyang)
    - Software: CNC USB (Planet cnc):
    SW: 2.10.1204.201;
    HS: 2012.02.10;
    SN: 59665 DIY
    The manual shows that this command "M S24000" should be put in MDI and when apply ENTER it should configure the controller in order get 5v between the GND and AVI but when I apply ENTER I still have "0" volts between GND and AVI. I connected everything well but nothing is happened.

I attach some pictures for your reference:

Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller-test-result-jpg

Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller-controller-jpg

Thank you in advance

Gautier

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller-test-result-jpg   Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller-controller-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help configure Planet CNC software to controll the controller

Please read:

You have one of Chinese counterfeit controllers: Planet CNC • View topic - BEWARE - Chinese counterfeits

They are usually distributed trough Ebay, AliExpress, BangGood etc..

We do not make, sell or support these boards. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any hardware or license malfunction. You should turn to support at the merchant that sold you this product.

These boards that are knock-offs, are based on our first Mk1 controller which is now an obsolete and not supported item.

Many of its features are outdated and there is no software/firmware development.
    It has a small buffer and weak processor which reflects as a bad machine performance.

These counterfeited controllers many times change serial number(after firmware update) since hardware was cracked the wrong way. If your controller changes its serial number, this means that license will become invalid. And since this is not our hardware we cannot guarantee anything.

You can purchase original controller and/or license in our web shop:
    PlanetCNC Shop

P.S.: With our original controllers you can use our more advanced motion software PlanetCNC TNG:
    https://planet-cnc.com/list-essentia...tng-tutorials/

Last edited by PlanetCNC; 11-07-2018 at 08:11 AM.