who can help me with the right software settings cncusb controller v2/04 planet.com

Thread: who can help me with the right software settings cncusb controller v2/04 planet.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default who can help me with the right software settings cncusb controller v2/04 planet.com

who can help me to provide the right software settings. I have a cnc usb mk2 / 4 portal breakout board, where I have connected 4 drivers for the 3 axis portal (2x X axis, Y axis, Z axis). I have connected 3 limit switches and an emergency stop.
    this all works. the steps / u are set at 320 000 only I can not find the right setting for the speed.
    who can tell me or send pictures where I have all the settings of this program
    (cnc v4.02.39 / i600)?
    these are the data:
    breakout board: cnc usb controller mk2 / 4 2.0
    connected via usb
    software: cnc usb controller V4.02.39 / I600
    3 step driver: set to 2.4 A and 1/8 micriostep (for X and Y axis)
    1 step driver: set to 2 A and 1/8 microstep (for the Y axis)
    3 motors are 2A (for x and y axis)
    1 engine is 1.8 A (for z axis)
    the rush I measured and is 5 mm
    the portal is the high Z series s-1000 from heiz
    This link contains all his details: https://www.cnc-step.com/wp-content/upl ... s_EN-1.pdf

who can help me do not come out anymore