Maho MH 600E 6406/400, Memory constants?

Thread: Maho MH 600E 6406/400, Memory constants?

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Maho MH 600E 6406/400, Memory constants?

Hi People, after a long time I'm trying to get my MAHO MH 600E up and running. Now I'm worried about system memory.
    SW version 6406/400.
    Before I load the constants. so the memory is 20000Kb + -. After loading the constants is 11532kb and that is very little. Don't know what machine constant determines memory redistribution? Or does it turn on BTR mode?
    Thank you in advance

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pepa4 View Post
    Hi People, after a long time I'm trying to get my MAHO MH 600E up and running. Now I'm worried about system memory.
    SW version 6406/400.
    Before I load the constants. so the memory is 20000Kb + -. After loading the constants is 11532kb and that is very little. Don't know what machine constant determines memory redistribution? Or does it turn on BTR mode?
    Thank you in advance
    Hello,

You can set the size of the BTR memory in the parameters. It is usaly a small value. I don t know exactly the number of this parameter but you can check by pressing the CONSTANT MEM button then OPERATOR MC. It should not be more than 30kb.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by viorel23cnc View Post
    Hello,

You can set the size of the BTR memory in the parameters. It is usaly a small value. I don t know exactly the number of this parameter but you can check by pressing the CONSTANT MEM button then OPERATOR MC. It should not be more than 30kb.
    Hello Can you tell me what are the parameters on the machine and which program you use and the settings on the program and what is pressed on the machine to do