error message 101 101

Thread: error message 101 101

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    According to my error manual the error is called “”interface not under voltage”. However I don’t have a clue what that means. I would appreciate if anybody could help me out.

PS: I have a Maho MH 400E and on the monitor the message 101 2times after each other is displayed.

CNCMarci

Good morning

Have you got a Phillips CNC432 controller on your machine?

If yes, then that error message comes up directly after the main switch is switched to ON. (as far as I remember). Then you have to unlock the controller. Afterwards the error should be gone!

If not, then I don’t have a clue

Kind regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello hunt3r

Write a bit more detailed when the message comes up- when starting the machine? (that would be normal)

To avoid misunderstanding, do you really mean 101 or I01? (with I for interface).

Or is a different letter before the number?

Gruß / Regards
    CNCFanatiker
    AdminCrew

Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.
    If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, it says I01 I01. Then I unlocked it as you said but then the error message #05 I01 comes up. There is no hash key in front of the 05 but a similar sign but I also don’t know what that message means. When I start the machine then I come to the machine constants and I cannot go into another menu. Could it have anything to do with the 3 switches at the back on the door of the switch cabinet.????