For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours

Thread: For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours

Downloads
    Uploads

Default For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours

Posting this here because im sure some of you guys are looking for one.

I have a very low hour Phase Technologies Phase Perfect PT-380. This is the 30 HP unit that outputs 96 Amps.
    I purchased this brand new in the summer of 2017. It has less than 150 Hours on it.
    I have this hooked to a Mazak Mill and it runs it perfectly.

Unit has the digital screen option and the extended warranty (1 year left on warranty)

Reason for selling: I have enough work in my shop now to justify the cost of bringing in 480 Volt 3 phase for larger machines im buying.

Unit is located in Dowagiac, Michigan. Its still hooked up to the machine and you can see it work.
    Im not looking to ship this item. I want someone to come pick it up. 1st $5200, cash and carry.
    Price is Firm. I paid 6900 for this and it has almost no hours on it.

269-605-6224

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours

Quote Originally Posted by camarogod98 View Post
    Posting this here because im sure some of you guys are looking for one.

I have a very low hour Phase Technologies Phase Perfect PT-380. This is the 30 HP unit that outputs 96 Amps.
    I purchased this brand new in the summer of 2017. It has less than 150 Hours on it.
    I have this hooked to a 2002 Mazak VTC-200C and a Mazak QT25L lathe and runs them Perfectly.

Unit has the digital screen option and the extended warranty (1 year left on warranty)

Reason for selling: I have enough work in my shop now to justify the cost of bringing in 480 Volt 3 phase for larger machines im buying. Power company is installing my 3 phase this spring.

Unit is located in Dowagiac, Michigan. Its still hooked up to the machine and you can see it work.
    Im not looking to ship this item. I want someone to come pick it up. 1st $5200, cash and carry.
    Price is Firm. I paid $7170 for this and it has almost no hours on it.

269-605-6224
    For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours-pt-3800-2-jpg
    For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours-pt-380-jpg

Post updated. I need to sell this. 3 phase service is being installed soon. $5200 Firm
    This unit works great....never had a problem with it. Its in New cosmetic condition.
    save yourself almost $2000 of a new one!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I know it’s a long shot but do you still have this for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by camarogod98 View Post
    For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours-pt-3800-2-jpg
    For Sale Phase Perfect 30HP PT-380 digital phase converter Low Hours-pt-380-jpg

Post updated. I need to sell this. 3 phase service is being installed soon. $5200 Firm
    This unit works great....never had a problem with it. Its in New cosmetic condition.
    save yourself almost $2000 of a new one!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rockrunner86 View Post
    I know it’s a long shot but do you still have this for sale?
    Yes
    Text me
    269-605-6224