Need Help! Henco

Thread: Henco

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Henco

I have just upgraded me spindle from a 0.4kw to a 1.5kw 3phase 400Hz with a VFD to control the spindle. I have managed to get the spindle up and running controlled from the VFD. I should like to be able to control it from Mach3 but can’t find any information on how to do this. My CMC control card is USB AKZ250 and the VFD is Veko 1.5kw/220v Model V8, I can configure Mach3 PWM parameters OK but don’t know what parameters to set in the VFD and how to connect the PWM, ground, and pin outlet from AKZ250 to the VFD.

Some help with this problem would be much appreciated

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Henco

Quote Originally Posted by Henco View Post
    I have just upgraded me spindle from a 0.4kw to a 1.5kw 3phase 400Hz with a VFD to control the spindle. I have managed to get the spindle up and running controlled from the VFD. I should like to be able to control it from Mach3 but can’t find any information on how to do this. My CMC control card is USB AKZ250 and the VFD is Veko 1.5kw/220v Model V8, I can configure Mach3 PWM parameters OK but don’t know what parameters to set in the VFD and how to connect the PWM, ground, and pin outlet from AKZ250 to the VFD.

Some help with this problem would be much appreciated
    Hi,

I have the same Veko (2.2kW though) and AKZ250 USB controller. I will be attempting to do what you're asking very soon now that I've powered and water-cooled my spindle. Did you have any luck getting this going? I would much appreciate any help if you've already figured this out already.