tool changer

Thread: tool changer

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default tool changer

was going to ask this in the DIY section since people over there seem to come up with ways to do tool changing..

In anycase hit the link to PCNC and found there link to 4 and 8 spot tool changers. Was curious about more details.. Think it's similar to another (can't remember the name) that had the tools clamp in and out but that one didn't use ER collets as it says this one does. (course I think ER16 don't go to 1/2" which would be a downer..

Anyway curious about more info on the system..

b.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wcarrothers1 View Post
    was going to ask this in the DIY section since people over there seem to come up with ways to do tool changing..

In anycase hit the link to PCNC and found there link to 4 and 8 spot tool changers. Was curious about more details.. Think it's similar to another (can't remember the name) that had the tools clamp in and out but that one didn't use ER collets as it says this one does. (course I think ER16 don't go to 1/2" which would be a downer..

Anyway curious about more info on the system..

b.

At this point Bill has not shipped any routers with tool changers (mine might be the first). So if your need is immediate, you will find more information in the DIY section of the forums.

Dennis