PCNC Automation Routers - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: PCNC Automation Routers

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PCNC Automation Routers

I never got crap from that bastard - other than a canceled check. I went on to buy the very first CAMaster Stinger.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfisthis View Post
    Holy sh*&... Sorry to dig up such an old thread guys, but I kind of had to. WAAAAYYYYYY back, I want to say about 2009/2010 era I worked with my dad and at the time he was coworkers with Bill at a sign shop. I remember many nights being up until 11-12 at the shop assembling these machines by PCNC Automation with my dad and Bill (Out of Euless, Texas) and this one terrible weekend out in Trader's Villiage in what I remember as 115 degree heat... Unbelievable what he turned out to be in the end. I knew something was up when he just up and quit his job out of nowhere and we never heard from him again. Did any of you end up getting your money back? or compensated in ANY way? Does anybody still have one of these machines by chance? I'm starting to get much more involved in cnc's and beginning to design and build my own machine and was just wondering what any of you did to upgrade his machines and make them somewhat useable.
    Thank's in advance guys, and sorry to hear about the crap he pulled. Hopefully karma bit him hard enough to teach him something.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well I'm glad to see that atleast some of you made it out alive. As for the CAMaster, I may have to check that out. Thanks for the info though guys

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If anyone's interested in a LARGE paper weight, I still have one of his machines sitting in a corner. It was purely a beginners level machine (which I was, when I bought it) - good for learning, but not for craftsman level output. Bill started with a good idea, but obviously let some personal problems destroy his business.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yea, personal problems like dishonesty, deceit, greed, and all the other traits common to a fast talking immoral sleezeball!

Downloads
    Uploads

I know I am kinda late to the game and still need to go back and read from page 10 to this one, but I thought I would pop in and say, if anyone needs help getting one of these machines sorted, I have done plenty to make useful machines out of harbor freight lathes, import cheap ass bench mills and even a chinese import off ebay 3D printer from geeetech, (that was one hell of a nightmare but it works like a champ now, if a champ was underpowered and small LOL) so I have had a lot of experience with process of teardown and rebuild to ensure parts are not lost or reinstalled incorrectly, and even use that experience sometimes to keep from having extra bolts and ruining things LOL. anyway, hope I am not opening any old wounds by posting here and bringing this up nearly 2 years later from the last post. anyone who wants to see some of the pics I have, let me know, I can send my website url to you, and I have a ton of stuff on facebook, as well as moving a lot of it over to minds.com. (since it seems the most likely solution to the fedbook problem lol)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello folks. It's been a long time and I'm taking my PCNC out of mothballs and I'm going to try and use it again. Can anyone remember where in the PC the preset router information that came with the CD is supposed to go. It is somewhere in the C drive but that's all I recall. I'm not a computer guy and I remember Bill talking me through it. On the CD there is a file with all the critical details for that particular machine and it'll save me time and headache from trying to get it going. I have Mach set up so now I just need the pcnc specifics for ports pins motors etc. Thanks for any help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don’t think I can help. Mine is leaning up in a corner of my shop occupying space, and the pc it was connected to is long gone, so like you, I don’t know where the config file goes. I do have some documents I can dig through if you can tell me specifically what you need, and maybe I can scan them.
    -Taylor

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910