Prima Laser shape library

Thread: Prima Laser shape library

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Prima Laser shape library

Sorry, kept getting errors when trying to save post. Didn't realise it was actually posting.

Hi all,

I thought this might be of some limited interest.

I've been working on a shape library for our Prima Platino Laser. Mainly because I hate the way our cam software outputs common cutting. I've since added holes to some of the shapes in my library but the following videos should show some of the capabilities. The shape library is editable by the operator directly within the HMI so there's less need for trips to the programming office. Given that I work on afternoons and there's no one in the programming office this can be quite a time saver lol

https://tinyurl.com/ybhrmrcr

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Blackened; 09-06-2017 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Gltiches

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Prima Laser shape library

Prima Platino with added auto sheet trim off function. I probably should've labeled this thread a little more generic. Oh well.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/videos...ml#post2090470

It's just a standard part program using the inbuilt m codes for edge detection. But for anyone who knows this type of machine, you have to enter the material type and thickness for each program you run. For this to be load and go, I need to store a subset of the previous cut conditions in global variables, then recall that info in the cutoff program. The main problem being you cant use the built in canned cycles for beam on and off etc.... have to write that in manually