5 axis CAM using Grasshopper for Rhino.

Thread: 5 axis CAM using Grasshopper for Rhino.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 5 axis CAM using Grasshopper for Rhino.

Hi everyone,

I am developing a free open source 5 axis CAM script using Grasshopper for Rhino. Its a very early versions but I had some success using it.

I originally started developing a desktop 5 axis machine which now turned in to a project I am launching on Kickstarter on 22nd September ( if anyone is interested please check out the
    video and website

for this project), but I could not find a cam solution that I could afford.

I want to share it with anyone interested in affordable 5axis machining. I plan to continue to develop it and adding features to it, but meanwhile if anyone is interested in it, its possible to download current version of the scrip and a small manual that explains how different features of the script work here.

I would appreciate any comments or questions from members.