New Machine Build Mechanical design for easy making a CNC router with cheaper parts - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mechanical design for easy making a CNC router with cheaper parts

Downloads
    Uploads

I fully believe tcnc3388 should build his prototype. He does seem to have all the answers.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by victorofga View Post
    tcnc..

I used these slides for drawers.. they are working very well as drawerslides..

if you like ot use as cnc machine part, then use it.. good luck

if youask our opinion, then we will give it..
    you don't have to take it..

if you feel this is the cheap way, designing a year long using high end engineering program, using great quality aluextrusions and all other just from hardware store lower shelves,, then go ahead..

but don't expect we can find a way you, get working a drawer slide likely hiwin rails are working..
    theres no way.. (simple way)

me and thoushands others, can write down how it will work, before you just pull a line even on a paper, before you buy parts, before you build this..

you don't have to trust us.. go on your kung-fu way and build it..

we all don't benefit neither way..
    you follow we saying or you ignore we saying..

so good luck with your building.. this is not cheap way you making..

still I keep my opinion about the cheapest way.. what means if I buy something later I can use yet.. these drawer slides only good throwing neighbor dog when it wants to bite you :-)
    Thanks for your “unites opinions”

I am appreciate with united states she was integrated with 51 states then every state had owner laws and features. And always it’s said that every states is good states. Although I did not live in the U.S.
    If some day U.S. president said California and Pennsylvania are good but Texas and Colorado are no. What’s response from citizen?

So I guess every part is good one unless I do not know where use and how to use. Except for defective products.

In the fact I also have other sliding elements like linear bearings and slide blocks and slider shafts (see pic) What I bought them also no expansive in our county . Of course I will try them another day.

I guess it is funny and Interesting to discuss some different solutions for different one’s DIY job. And that is a benign exchange.Even if it does not meet the needs for yours and mine . But so what .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mechanical design for easy making a CNC router with cheaper parts-slide-part-1-jpg  
    Last edited by tcnc3388; 09-27-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jckstrthmghty View Post
    I fully believe tcnc3388 should build his prototype. He does seem to have all the answers.
    It's impossible that I have all the answers. When I know more, I will understood the thing what I don't know always more much more than what I know.

But you are right that I should build my prototype to prove I'm not just talking about it! Even If I am wrong.Even If it's failure.Faith always in my mind.

Here, Show you two pictures of Z-axis hand made prototype what is same as my drawing .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mechanical design for easy making a CNC router with cheaper parts-z-axis-prototype-jpg   Mechanical design for easy making a CNC router with cheaper parts-machining-z-block-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tcnc3388 View Post
    Thanks for your “unites opinions”

I am appreciate with unites status she was integrated with 51 status then every state had owner laws and features. And always it’s said that every status is good status. Although I did not live in the U.S.
    If some day U.S. president said California and Pennsylvania are good but Texas and Colorado are no. What’s response from citizen?
    Not sure where you are going with this. FYI I'm not from the U.S.

But so what .
    I think that's a statement we can all agree on.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jckstrthmghty View Post
    Not sure where you are going with this. FYI I'm not from the U.S.
    I think that's a statement we can all agree on.
    I am sorry for my misreading.
    Now I knew you came from Canada north America.A nation had many many beautiful red maples .
    I tell you I also planted some bonsais of maple in my home.

Last edited by tcnc3388; 09-27-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mechanical design for easy making a CNC router with cheaper parts

what happend here

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mechanical design for easy making a CNC router with cheaper parts

Perhaps the zen fell off of his flat triangle wheels or his mother cut off his wifi.

Hats off to those that had the patience to try and advise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12