One CNC Xr7 Mill Expert

Thread: One CNC Xr7 Mill Expert

Downloads
    Uploads

Default One CNC Xr7 Mill Expert

i have a legitimate copy of one cnc xr7 mill expert for sale. purchased by myself from one cnc at the end of last year. the idea was i was going to go it alone and start my own business. alas this isnt happening its never actually been installed on a computer.
    ive just opened the box and written the serial code inside the small folder it comes with
    im obviosly looking to recoup as much of my money back as i can so i have priced it at £3500 GBP (still making quite a big loss but hey ho) but i am willing to listen to offers
    i know i havent made many posts on here but i can assure you i am a genuine person and this is not a scam. im hoping to stick arond long into the future. i can upload some pictures if need be.
    the premise of my buying the software was an automatic upgrade to xr8 when it is released but id have to speak to one cnc as to regards if they would honour this.

any questions send me a message

thanks for looking