Need Help! Need help with onocnc undercut machining

Thread: Need help with onocnc undercut machining

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help with onocnc undercut machining

hi guys I'm having a bit of trouble and wondered if any of you could help me out, I'm using onecnc xr5 (need to upgrade really) I am trying to do a tapered slot with a rad bottom but as I'm using the lollipop cutter it seems to do dinting the bottom to a point the finishing doesn't seem to get out. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and can shine some light into what I might be doing wrong. I have tried to make the cutter higher but then it doesn't finishing the rad at the bottom and iv also tried all of the programmes like z level rough and planer finish and the bottom is a taper also. I have attached some pictures to show you what I mean and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ta in advanced Tom

please don't worry about the sides at the top that's just because I made my block bigger the actual job.