Z Axis repair update

Thread: Z Axis repair update

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Z Axis repair update

The Z Axis on my 2 month old OmniTech 1530 router broke at the lower mount. Here's the bracket:

Z Axis repair update-img_20180615_151811505-jpg

I posted this on another thread and the image was deleted. Curious? So, your post can be edited by someone else? (aside from a monitor)

They told me they were sending 2 new bearings and they would send them within 2 days. Well, they did-FedEx delivered the package last Friday. And what they sent was 2 new brackets and bearings. Seems communication is still a problem. I was frustrated about not getting what I needed thinking they didn't understand me and in reality I didn't understand them. I still don't have resolution to the other issues, a promised refund for overcharges and a defective dust collector but at least I have a functioning router.

I think many of the problems I've had with the router and laser I bought from them are a function of time. We needed these for a project and placed the order under the condition that they be delivered by a specific date, which they missed. I'm not giving them an out-they blamed the late delivery on the Chinese New Year Holiday. But they new that was coming when we were negotiating so, really? We never haggled over price except when they tried to double charge me shipping on the router. We paid them on time. We held up our end of the deal. I think they were rushing to get these out and in their haste quality control went out the window. If I were to do it over I would farm out the work and order the machines when I had time to wait.

My .02

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Z Axis repair update-img_20180615_151811505-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Z Axis repair update

Quote Originally Posted by Evocellars View Post
    The Z Axis on my 2 month old OmniTech 1530 router broke at the lower mount. Here's the bracket:

Z Axis repair update-img_20180615_151811505-jpg

I posted this on another thread and the image was deleted. Curious? So, your post can be edited by someone else? (aside from a monitor)

They told me they were sending 2 new bearings and they would send them within 2 days. Well, they did-FedEx delivered the package last Friday. And what they sent was 2 new brackets and bearings. Seems communication is still a problem. I was frustrated about not getting what I needed thinking they didn't understand me and in reality I didn't understand them. I still don't have resolution to the other issues, a promised refund for overcharges and a defective dust collector but at least I have a functioning router.

I think many of the problems I've had with the router and laser I bought from them are a function of time. We needed these for a project and placed the order under the condition that they be delivered by a specific date, which they missed. I'm not giving them an out-they blamed the late delivery on the Chinese New Year Holiday. But they new that was coming when we were negotiating so, really? We never haggled over price except when they tried to double charge me shipping on the router. We paid them on time. We held up our end of the deal. I think they were rushing to get these out and in their haste quality control went out the window. If I were to do it over I would farm out the work and order the machines when I had time to wait.

My .02
    They did not rush the build, there quality has been always been bad

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Z Axis repair update

Hi Tim, here is the reply from Zach,

Hi Tim
    We focus on each client, and never ignore any client and any client's reasonable request.

You placed 2 CNC machines from us before China New Year
    And because of Holiday reason + ship change plan, in order to let client receive the machine as soon as possible, we did send the fastest ship to You.

after we finish 2 machines for you, I also helped you on wechat to help to set up the MACH3 issues
    for some days. And then your router machine can work.
    And you can also ask me questions on wechat.

But then your Brackets broke, and after I heard the news, I sent the 2 new brackets+ one trim which i owed you directly without delay.

For the your other request for the refund for duplicate charges, and other matters, as you are so busy every day, we will appoint a time and solve all matters.

Any tech issues can ask OMNI CNC support : support@omni-cnc.com.
    Welcome you to ask questions by wechat.

Zach

Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    sales@omni-cnc.com, Skype: omni-cnc