Video I bought a new cnc router machine from OMNI recently,look........ from a customer

Thread: I bought a new cnc router machine from OMNI recently,look........ from a customer

Downloads
    Uploads

Wink I bought a new cnc router machine from OMNI recently,look........ from a customer

Texturing wood with Omnitech 1325 and Vectric Aspire

Its excited that customer made the video for thanks us.Also this is for give you guys another chance who need chinese cnc router.

For knowing us bettter,
    You can check the remark of our customer on our facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pg/omnicncrouter/reviews/?ref=page_internal Also check our website: http://www.omni-cnc.com/testimonials/
    Or search (OMNI TECH) on our youtube,
    OMNITECH cnc router list:
    <font color="#353535"><font size="3">http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...kTC6xY-MqU</a>

t: +86-531-85669100
    whatsapp: +86-15216401275
    e: omnisales12@omni-cnc.com
    OMNI CNC Technology Co.,Ltd

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I bought a new cnc router machine from OMNI recently,look........ from a customer

I too bought a router from OmniTech. And a laser, vacum pump and dust collector. It has been a frustrating experience.

The machines arrived late April, almost a month past the promised delivery date although much less late than others here have seen.

The refund for duplicate charges and other added shipping fees promised hasn't happened and my requests for updates are ignored.

The dust collector worked for about half an hour before the motor broke. My questions on warranty support are also ignored.

This is the fixed lower support for the "German made" Z axis ball screw that broke this week:

Not exactly German made, at least not in the last 25 years. The brown patches are rust and corrosion. The bracket was off square to the mounting surface by several degrees. Some of that is the incredibly poor quality of the (obviously well worn) bracket and some is the fact that the threaded holes in the plate aren't plumb. The upper bracket isn't much better. There's about 13mm of up and down play in the whole assembly. I thought it was because the 2 screws attaching the bracket to the gantry were about to fall out but nope, tightened those and it still moves. Pretty sure the whole assembly is used. Can't really check run out now. My contact with OmniTechs' "Zach" solution is to send 2 new bearings. ???

Lots of other problems, having to reroute oil lubrication lines that were cut the first time the spindle went home, limit switches that don't work, rust and corrosion under painted surfaces etc. The second pic is how it was shipped. That's the laser sitting on top of the router. Both were banged up pretty good. Crated? Not so much.

I bought a new cnc router machine from OMNI recently,look........ from a customer-img_20180425_104847012_hdr-jpg

I followed the advise I read here and elsewhere. Be very specific about components, tolerances, shipping and delivery. Go through Alibaba. Communicate through Alibaba only. Didn't seem to make a difference.

Maybe I should post a YouTube video?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I bought a new cnc router machine from OMNI recently,look........ from a customer-img_20180425_104847012_hdr-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I bought a new cnc router machine from OMNI recently,look........ from a customer

How much did you end up paying for the machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm about to pay the thirst part of an 1325 router, servo's, in combination plasma.(with movable Waterbed)
    i'm sad to read about about negative news concerning OMNI. Thusfar they have been great with setting up the right machine.
    In most talks people are frustrated about shipping time and extra fees round the shipment. Therefore i arranged my own shipping.
    There are quite some positive video's out there. But not so much written. I am curious about your experience now. Could you pls reply me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by loober View Post
    How much did you end up paying for the machine?
    Payment way can be Fob ,CIF,DDU.

Fob Qingdao (Shanghai ,Tianjin,Guangzhou or other city) (popular)
    CIF cusotomer' local port or city,(popular)
    DDU customer
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incoterms

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought an Omni cnc router. I started the process in June 5th 2018. It was finally completed the end of October. The whole experience has been terrible. I read all the reviews, I expected delays. They initially told me it would be 25 days to complete. I planned on 60 days it was actually closer to 150 days. After 40 hours of use the z-axis ball screw broke. I removed it and found it was not the TBI ball screw that i had been sold but a cheap Chinese model made by Preyp. Now after my machine has been broken for more than a month ( including the entire Chinese New Year) my sales person Zach is ignoring my emails requesting the actual TBI replacement that I was sold. The machine has other problems as well, the oiling system is poorly constructed. I found brass compression rings for the oil system destroyed when theyinstalled them. This created oil leaks and I will likely have linear bearings fail due to lack of oil. The linear rails came (despite Omni’s poor attempt to coat them is cosmoline) with several rust spots. The vacuum switches that control the vacuum zones frequently overheat and I fear leaving them on and burning my building down. I could go on but seems pointless. If you are considering a Omni, beware.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Jason,

It is pity to see your experience.

Owning to the environment inspection policy since 2017 and continuous actions in 2018, all supplying chain are affected and caused the delivery delay. We are always working on it to speed up the production including the supplying chain and production management. And has achieved big step on this.

We will delivery a new TBI one for replacement.

Oiling system, pls set the oiling time to 8-12 seconds, then will be no problem.

It has chance occurred that rust spot on the linear guide after long time shipping on the sea. Please put some oil on it.

It works normal that Vacuum switches, there is electrical over-loaded protection for the machine, do not worry it will damage the machine or your building ever.

Thanks for your feedback for our improvement for offering better service and product for OMNI clients.

Any question or feedback, welcome to send to support@omni-cnc.com for more convenient and fast response.

Greetings

Amanda

Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    sales@omni-cnc.com, Skype: omni-cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Amanda,

Still waiting on that TBI ball screw to be delivered 6 weeks later. Zach can't seem to give me any idea of when it will be shipped to me and I am starting to think it is not coming.

Downloads
    Uploads

Did you lay down your cash for an Omni? If you are still thinking about DONT. Mine was delivered last week and is a train smash much like the others discussed here. Zach is just plain dishonest. That is their modus operandi. There are much better Chinese CNC suppliers.
    Cheers Pete

Downloads
    Uploads

BAD experience - 2021, it looks like nothing has changed to this day with OMNI CNC. I bought an OMNI 1530 in July last year and received it in September 2020.
    1- I bought a 5x10 because I process 5x5 and 5x10 sheets. The table is NOT 5x10. The last inches are unsupported and not vacuumed.
    2- The bed is not square. The gantry follows the table nicely on the Y-axis but the X-axis is off by 4mm at the end of the 5ft.
    2- I asked for a modification to add retractable wheels. I sent drawings,... I got screw-on casters! Very inconvenient.
    3- Belts were loose. The machine had clearly not been tested before shipping.
    4- The Z sensor broke 2 weeks in. It took them 2 months to replace it after threatening them many times.
    5- One of my vacuum pumps is now dead. I asked for an exploded view of the Vacuum pump and spare part list to repair it.....2 months later, NOTHING. They finally sent me parts (I paid for shipping!!) and they shipped the wrong ones. They now tell me that I can buy spare parts locally and I just need to bring the broken bearings and leaky gaskets to a local store. This is how they handle warranty. DO IT YOURSELF.

CONCLUSION: The machine is OK because it is very simple. But once your money is gone, you are on your own!.
    I am now shopping for a 5x10 with TC and, based on my experience, I will buy a different brand.

Downloads
    Uploads

Omni table making way
    1 frame have been milling ,
    2 put pvc panel ,milling again
    3 fixed 25mm thickness bakliete panel on cnc , drilling vacuum hole and vacuum s lot ..
    Cnc router making vacuum table

Downloads
    Uploads

Contact me, we can cooperate on matters with your favorite dzwieki na telefon.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much for this unique information. I am really thankful to you for this concept. Highly recommend to read this post. Online Matka Play

oh, i like the apk mod version with many attractive features, you can try with those versions aquí

Downloads
    Uploads

The current price of the CNC machine is probably much higher than the last time I consulted the price

Downloads
    Uploads

Reference applications and CNC machine manuals are available at Modilimitado at Baixar Apk Mod I regularly watch them