Need Help! okuma howa nc5p fanuc 6t

Thread: okuma howa nc5p fanuc 6t

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default okuma howa nc5p fanuc 6t

I recently took my turret apart to replace a seal. When I put it back together it flashes 99 over and over. It says in the manual that stands for double limit alarm. It also says the turret in position switch may be defective. The machine is a okuma howa nc5p with fanuc 6t. Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by atlasmax; 06-19-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: more info

Downloads
    Uploads

Most likely, You changed the turret index position (tool) while power off.
    You can release turret clamp and index turret manually and to find the correct position that way.
    Can You post full alarm message please?
    Are You sure, that You didn't ovetraveled both Z and X limits while servicing the turret?

Activation process juanswart101's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: okuma howa nc5p fanuc 6t

Sorry this is a very old post I found but I have the same problem on my machine.
    Did you manage to fix the error 99 you had?
    What happened on my side was that the turret was out by one of the interlock teeth on the turret. So I opened the turret head to se If I can make any adjustments but found that it is controlled by the indexing unit which cannot be adjusted. After everything was put back together and I switched it on I got this error. Nothing moves. X and Y was not over travelled. Power was of while I did the changes.

Any advice please.
    Is there anyone that has the operating manual for the Okuma NC-5P with fanuc 6t controls.

Regards
    Juan