Okuma cpu bus alarm 1-1

Thread: Okuma cpu bus alarm 1-1

Default Okuma cpu bus alarm 1-1

My mcv4020 w/ osp u10M started having issues booting up, I’d turn it on and off once or twice and it would work, then I started getting the cpu bus alarm, I pulled the board out and the ram cards and reinstalled everything, but now if I try to reinstall software I’m getting the bus alarm, followed with a lot of codes. I got an sc ram card off eBay and swapped it, but still the same thing. I’m having a tough time getting Morris south to look at it, but I need it running.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Cris_co View Post
    My mcv4020 w/ osp u10M started having issues booting up, I’d turn it on and off once or twice and it would work, then I started getting the cpu bus alarm, I pulled the board out and the ram cards and reinstalled everything, but now if I try to reinstall software I’m getting the bus alarm, followed with a lot of codes. I got an sc ram card off eBay and swapped it, but still the same thing. I’m having a tough time getting Morris south to look at it, but I need it running.
    Could be the card rack, pull out everything one by one and inspect the terminals on the card and rack for corrosion or damage, reseat each card several times to wipe contacts clean.

Then try powering on again and reload data.

Quote Originally Posted by servtech View Post
    Could be the card rack, pull out everything one by one and inspect the terminals on the card and rack for corrosion or damage, reseat each card several times to wipe contacts clean.

Then try powering on again and reload data.
    When you say card rack do you mean the whole row of big boards? I pulled all 3 ram cards off and reseated them