osp 700

Thread: osp 700

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default osp 700

I am looking for someone who knows how to turn on options inside the controller, I am looking to turn on the stack light options. I someone has some info on this please let me know

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: osp 700

!!!

https://www.facebook.com/okuma.tuning

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by main cnc View Post
    I am looking for someone who knows how to turn on options inside the controller, I am looking to turn on the stack light options. I someone has some info on this please let me know
    The light towers are simple outputs, have you checked the terminals exist ? Because just turning on an option doesn't mean it will have output terminals to connect to.

This option may already be turned on with only the hardware missing, check the wiring.

When I worked as a service tech for Okuma, options required in the field came with all the necessary hardware and the disks to enable it.

hi
    Please send a private massage to solve your problem.
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

hy, just like servtch said, that's not spec, but output, so should be handled differently / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...