Need Help! Having trouble figuring out what is causing the alarm with my cnc lathe

Thread: Having trouble figuring out what is causing the alarm with my cnc lathe

Post Having trouble figuring out what is causing the alarm with my cnc lathe

Hi, I'm pretty new to doing maintenance on Okuma machines. so I've been getting the alarm EC Overload Alarm-A 1707-1 and when I look at the manual, It says that the overload relay is tripped. so I reset the overload relay and see if the motors are working normally. I also took the motors apart and cleaned them just to make sure they were okay. They were running pretty well for a while until the alarm showed up again.

Has anyone had a similar experience? I would greatly appreciate your help

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Having trouble figuring out what is causing the alarm with my cnc lathe

EC overload alarm is caused by the relay tripping. Which relay is usually an indicator of what device has the problem. Plugging a vacuum cleaner into the 120v 2a outlet on the machine can cause this alarm for example.

Which relay tripped?

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Default Re: Having trouble figuring out what is causing the alarm with my cnc lathe

hi
    Please send a private massage to solve your problem.
    thanks