Newbie Thickener bag filter tips plus oil skimmer recommendation

Thread: Thickener bag filter tips plus oil skimmer recommendation

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thickener bag filter tips plus oil skimmer recommendation

Just got a multus b250 about two months ago, thickener bags are causing a coolant filter alarm and stopping lights out production. Could this be caused by not having a oil skimmer, like the way lube mixing with coolant? If so any recommendations on a good oil skimmer?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Thickener bag filter tips plus oil skimmer recommendation

hy be sure to have the coolant level. inside the filter tank, as high as possible, and the valves as open as possible

thus make sure that flow before the bags is as high as possible

then go through spindle coolant wihtout tool for a few minutes, and look at the tank ... can it keep up ? i don't reffer to main tank, but to that one for thtough spindle, with filters in it

are you actual filters clean ? try to clean them; is the coolant coming into this tank, from the main one, clean ? does it remain like that during a normal production day?it is up to you to find the cause

how thick is the oil level on the main tank ? this to be checked at machine power on, before pumps going on, after the night, so to have the oil time to settle / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

When I pulled off the cover I made sure to have a good flow on everything and replaced the filters to brand new ones and it did seem to stop the alarm. Any idea what the lifespan is for the thickener bag filter is? And if I wash it out is it reusable? I’m having a hard time finding these same filters online. Thank you for the help!

Downloads
    Uploads

is possible to cratf them ( cut then sew it ), but you need to find someone that knows what material to use

also, there was a link on ebay, but i don't remember .... sorry

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...