Need Help! ADJUST THE SPEED OF THE TAILSTOK, NOT THE PRESSURE -OKUMA LB3000 EX II 2018

Thread: ADJUST THE SPEED OF THE TAILSTOK, NOT THE PRESSURE -OKUMA LB3000 EX II 2018

Downloads
    Uploads

Question ADJUST THE SPEED OF THE TAILSTOK, NOT THE PRESSURE -OKUMA LB3000 EX II 2018

Hi, i work on a lathe Okuma Space Turn Lb ex 2018 and I came from an Okuma Lb3000 2002, I noticed that the speed of the tailstock when I press the pedal or with the m56 is very slow compared to the old okuma. even raising the pressure takes a long time to go to the working position. the wagon moves quickly but the piston is really slow. can you turn up the speed? is there any regulator?
    sorry my bad English

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ADJUST THE SPEED OF THE TAILSTOK, NOT THE PRESSURE -OKUMA LB3000 EX II 2018

There is not any way to adjust the speed of the tailstock other than by pressure adjustment. I do believe that there may be a restricting orifice in the hydraulic lines going to the tailstock that will allow more flow if drilled out. Check your parts book to see if it’s shown.

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ADJUST THE SPEED OF THE TAILSTOK, NOT THE PRESSURE -OKUMA LB3000 EX II 2018

please, check this link : control tailstock speed ?

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm assuming that based on your description you are talking about the hydraulic tailstock quill and not the NC positioning tailstock body. As deadlykitten says, the speed can be adjusted on the NC tailstock, but it is strictly mechanical on the hydraulic quill.

Please confirm that you are talking about the hydraulic quill.

Best regards,

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

hello, thanks for the answer. I am talking about the hydraulic quill. I'll check the parts book

Downloads
    Uploads

if you wish, share video / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...