Problem 1309 alarm A

Thread: 1309 alarm A

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1309 alarm A

Hi again, this worked so good last time, thought id try again. Ok, hanging tools this morning, indexed to station 12 and noticed I could not manually move turret. Hit reset and got 1309-11 Alarm A (sensor protect x axis 1)? wont reset. I pushed the emergency limit reset button and moved the turret a bit with the pulse handle then got 4709 Alarm D (work gauge limit release). Reset that and back to the 1309 alarm only this time Z axis. This machine dose not have a tool setter arm, but at one time it had some kind of work gauging? as there is a added on Reninshaw box in the cabinet. I disabled that and no change. Any ideas? Under the 1309 alarm in the book it says to check the slip ring. Do you suppose this is an indexing problem in the turret or problems with the added on probe stuff? Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1309 alarm A

After browsing on the net for a few hours I somewhat understand what this thing is. Renishaw MI12 machine interface. The machine still has the optical transmitter mounted above turret. No probe. I think this is what is giving me the alarm as there is an error light on the interface box. Can I "shut" this off or ignore it? I would like to completely remove from machine, but don't know what kinda problems I could encounter disconnecting that many wires. Any help would be greatly appreciated.