Problem Rapid Buttons

Thread: Rapid Buttons

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rapid Buttons

Hi all, first time posting on this site, but have used it many times in the past to find a problem. I'm not sure, but looks like the problem I have now is new as I can not find a post about it. New to us is a Okuma Crown w/ U10L controller. Got it wired up and all looks good except none of the rapid buttons work? Pulse handle works fine. It appears that the keypad has been changed before we bought it as it looks new while the rest of the machine has the usual used look. I have not been inside the controller yet, thought I would wait until someone with some know how helped me. Any ideas? Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MrBull View Post
    Hi all, first time posting on this site, but have used it many times in the past to find a problem. I'm not sure, but looks like the problem I have now is new as I can not find a post about it. New to us is a Okuma Crown w/ U10L controller. Got it wired up and all looks good except none of the rapid buttons work? Pulse handle works fine. It appears that the keypad has been changed before we bought it as it looks new while the rest of the machine has the usual used look. I have not been inside the controller yet, thought I would wait until someone with some know how helped me. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Maybe dipswitch setting is wrong on keyb

https://www.facebook.com/okuma.tuning

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Rapid Buttons

Go to “Check Data” on the machine and look for the EC INPUTS to see if you are getting actual input from the keypad. You should find the input “map” in the Maintenance manual. Jog buttons should show up there as well as all other panel buttons.

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks guys, no input from keypad. Whoever replaced the keypad did not plug in the connector behind the feed over ride switch. Works Great. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome!

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.