Need Help! Okuma LB12 100-3 alarm dif over

Thread: Okuma LB12 100-3 alarm dif over

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma LB12 100-3 alarm dif over

Hi!
    OKUMA LB12, OSP500L, 1990 YOB.
    I changed X axis motor (old was too noisy) and had got such error (100-3 alarm-a dif over) or 102-3 alarm-a apa velocity (see photo).
    How can I adjust encoder? Have anybody doc about change motor procedure?
    I understand that diff of my new encoder and stored in bubble memory is very big. And first error 100-3 tell me about it. But second error 100-2 tell me that velocity to correct diff is too much.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okuma LB12 100-3 alarm dif over-img_1423-jpg   Okuma LB12 100-3 alarm dif over-img_1424-jpg  
    Last edited by =aike=; 09-10-2021 at 12:53 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma LB12 100-3 alarm dif over

sure, you need to set where the encoder position is. What I would do I would check what is stroke limit ( system machine parameter, not user or software limits ) and set the system position according that limit - to have the axis position more less logical. After that it should be possible to move the axis in manual mode and set system limits. The next are software limits. The next - user zero.
    Can't tell if the machine system limits are easy to set like other parameters ( CALL ), however. Maybe assistance of local Okuma representative is required.

Downloads
    Uploads

I can not move nor X nor Z axis, so as ALARM is. What parameter must I set in System parameters to unblock alarm?

Downloads
    Uploads

I don’t believe that those alarms are caused by replacing the motor unless something else is wrong. You should normally see OVERFLOW on your position page and correct the encoder reading by setting the PR ZERO OFFSET in your system parameter page. Only alarm should be over travel or such and not velocity or DIF.

Check your encoder feedback in your actual position page where you can see RAPA, RCON, and RDIF. DIF should be 0 or almost 0. CON is the commanded value and will be constant. APA is the active position so DIF=CON-APA. APA should only be twitching a tenth or 2. If not, the you may have a faulty encoder or wiring.

Best regards,

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for post. I am adjusting axis X now and will replay after successful/unsuccessful attempts.