Newbie Have some question about OSP700L

Thread: Have some question about OSP700L

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Have some question about OSP700L

Want to inquire about
    1. I change the local language from Japanese to English by myself, can I change it?
    2. Writing instructions for the machine to run again.
    3. How to use a PC or Flashdrive to send files to the machine instead of Floopy disk?
    Now I backup all of floppy A to my PC by Ospreader Then. How can I fix or edit file to run the machine by myself ( Q3 )

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Have some question about OSP700L

1. Normally no. Unless you cracked Okuma CPU or you have installation distributive of exact the same model OSP.
    2. What's the question? What kind of instructions machine is asking for? Press the big green button and it will run.
    3. connect to RS223 interface ( DB-25 ) at OSP side normally. Recommendation: use hard hand-shake ( CTS, CTR ). Cable is more complex but the communication easier to trouobleshoot in case. And so on ... One more point. Check the OSP Data Management Card: maybe you are lucky and the machine has DNC function. Means: you can "feed" the part program through RS232. here is a little help on that.
    4. What is the question? You want to learn scribe and run the part program?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Algirdas View Post
    1. Normally no. Unless you cracked Okuma CPU or you have installation distributive of exact the same model OSP.
    2. What's the question? What kind of instructions machine is asking for? Press the big green button and it will run.
    3. connect to RS223 interface ( DB-25 ) at OSP side normally. Recommendation: use hard hand-shake ( CTS, CTR ). Cable is more complex but the communication easier to trouobleshoot in case. And so on ... One more point. Check the OSP Data Management Card: maybe you are lucky and the machine has DNC function. Means: you can "feed" the part program through RS232. here is a little help on that.
    4. What is the question? You want to learn scribe and run the part program?
    thx a lot
    in Q2 and 4 I want to learn scribe and write scribe by myself. It's can be do?

Downloads
    Uploads

easy. You need to remember the sequence of push buttons. Take care: there is a little difference between Japanese layout and English version. First PB in Edit ( ? ) model is Date and time settings in English version. This differs from that one of Japanese.
    Normally, you can place pictures here and forum members will tell you what was the key pressed.
    Then you can mark your push buttons yourself.
    Returning to G-code programming. Must be many materials available on Google. Quite simple, actually.

Downloads
    Uploads