Spinde drive units and circuit boards

Thread: Spinde drive units and circuit boards

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spinde drive units and circuit boards

I am looking at another SDU for my old LB15. The units as a whole, have exactly the same part number (A06B-6044-H018) but when I look at the front circuit board, they have different numbers. Mine A20B-0009-0532, the other A20B-1000-0692. What does this mean...is one new / older than the other and will they interchange ok? Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spinde drive units and circuit boards

It is japanese standard of standard since very beginning of industry standard in Japan ( at the start of weapon production in Japan at 19th age ).
    The same part number could be assigned to different units. Speaking about Okuma you need to provide machine and OSP serial number to get the order of spare parts correctly.
    Speaking about SDU, the part number can differ despite the module is exactly the same :-) . Maybe the unit is modified. Must be interchangeable.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Algirdas View Post
    It is japanese standard of standard since very beginning of industry standard in Japan ( at the start of weapon production in Japan at 19th age ).
    The same part number could be assigned to different units. Speaking about Okuma you need to provide machine and OSP serial number to get the order of spare parts correctly.
    Speaking about SDU, the part number can differ despite the module is exactly the same :-) . Maybe the unit is modified. Must be interchangeable.
    Thank you. I will find out tomorrow if it works