Downloads
    Uploads

Question Okuma MA-60HB atc squence step 10 stoped

hi,
    I have okuma MA-60HB hmc, When I was tool change
    magazin door open
    ATC arm change to tools
    magazin door close

at that time atc squence number "ten" and stop, wait, there are no alarm. wait, wait, when change mode MDI to Manuel mode Squence number going to 18 and than finish

My Question Fanuc, mitsubishi and other controlled have PLC screen and we check step step which signal are lost, Okuma osp control how following which signal lost

what is the logic, how understand it.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma MA-60HB atc squence step 10 stoped

All the sequence steps are described in the manual. 99% you don't need it.
    The tool setting on Okuma is a bit different from other controls. In my opinion, it is the best.
    My advice would be: take all tools from the magazine; clean all tool settings. Setup tools in manual mode according Okuma logic.
    Okuma logic for tool setting is very simple:
    you put the tool into the spindle and tell the tool number. You can set large, heavy or special tool if you want.
    Push the button.
    Next tool.

Last edited by Algirdas; 01-19-2021 at 04:35 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks dear Algirdas,
    I will check it
    best

Downloads
    Uploads

You also will want to open up the diagnosis screen. It will tell you what signal the ATC is looking for. Your Maintenance manual will have a list of the ATC sequences as well that will help you know the normal sequence of events. FYI you will not get an ATC alarm until 3 minutes has passed.

DO NOT hit the E stop or cycle power as this will lose spindle orientation and create an even bigger problem since the ATC logic demands orientation before it can advance/retract.

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Selimsalim View Post
    hi,
    magazin door open
    ATC arm change to tools
    magazin door close

at that time atc squence number "ten" and stop, wait, there are no alarm. wait, wait, when change mode MDI to Manuel mode Squence number going to 18 and than finish

My Question Fanuc, mitsubishi and other controlled have PLC screen and we check step step which signal are lost, Okuma osp control how following which signal lost

Thanks
    You use button row below screen to open menu. But I not remember what menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

hi,
    magazin door open
    ATC arm change to tools
    magazin door close

Thanks
    Ayni problem çalistigim okuma mx-60hb tezgahta'da var siz arizayi nasil giderdiniz yardimci olabirmisiniz?

Downloads
    Uploads

hi,
    magazin door open
    ATC arm change to tools
    magazin door close

Thanks

Did you find any solution for this? I have the exact same problem on one of our machines and it starts to be a little bit anoying since it happens at least 15 times a day.

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=Selimsalim;2427962]hi,
    magazin door open
    ATC arm change to tools
    magazin door close

Thanks[/QUOTE

Okuma toolchangers have a manual operation system to enable you to step through the sequence forwards and back. This allows you to get to a step that is faulty. Usually due to a defective or mis set switch. A completed step enables the next.
    Look in the wiring diagram and find all the toolchange inputs, write them down.

Then write a truth table for each step. When the toolchange hangs up, check inputs against your truth table for missing inputs.

In your case it might be a slow tool unclamp signal from the spindle. Switches usually mounted at the rear of the spindle. They can fail or become loose.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwatz View Post
    Did you find any solution for this? I have the exact same problem on one of our machines and it starts to be a little bit anoying since it happens at least 15 times a day.
    Okuma toolchangers have a manual operation system to enable you to step through the sequence forwards and back. This allows you to get to a step that is faulty. Usually due to a defective or mis set switch. A completed step enables the next.

Then write a truth table for each step. When the toolchange hangs up, check inputs against your truth table for missing inputs.

In your case it might be a slow tool unclamp signal from the spindle. Switches usually mounted at the rear of the spindle. They can fail or become loose.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by servtech View Post

Forget this....

Go to Diagnosis page, and check what signals/sequence are being processed. When waiting for a limit switch or condition to be made, it should be displayed here.

Then you can work out your next steps.