Need Help! OKUMA LT10-M - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OKUMA LT10-M

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: OKUMA LT10-M

Hallo

Here are the pictures.All operation in graphic do just tool that is curent selected in turret .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OKUMA LT10-M-picture-1-jpg   OKUMA LT10-M-picture-2-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

If you remove the M66 from the program, does it react differently? Also test with 6 digit T commands. I've seen this happen on machines with the ATC, but not on yours. Can you take a pic of the tool graphic setup screen for one and two please?

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    Mr. OkumaWiz
    I remove M66 from program and also try with 6 digit on T (T010101,030303) but dont work in graphic. Heres are pictures of the tool graphic setup screen.

Best regards

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OKUMA LT10-M-img_1516-jpg   OKUMA LT10-M-img_1517-jpg   OKUMA LT10-M-img_1518-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

OK, your pics look good and I'm assuming there are no duplicates. Did you run the program in auto with machine lock off to see if it still worked without the M66? I want to be sure that it is going to either the +X or +Z limits before indexing. M66 would ignore that requirement and is generally somewhat dangerous and should be avoided. You can typically reach the limit before the turret can unclamp anyway, so little time is saved and it's MUCH more dangerous. Use M203 as you rapid to the limit in order to unclamp on the fly as you go to the limit. Safer and Faster.

Best regards,

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12