Need Help! OKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION

Thread: OKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION

Downloads
    Uploads

Default OKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION

Hello

I have an Okuma MC500H with OSP 7000 control. Pallet changer is parallel type. Machine is from a company who uses pallet pool and they always used loading from A to B.

When we execute M60 it always changes pallet from A to B. Is there any way to change pallet both ways?

VPLTK shows 1 if A pallet is ready to load and shows 2 if B is ready. if no pallet is ready or both is loaded it shows 0.

Any help will be priceless.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: OKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION

Look at this thread ....link

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Look at this thread ....link
    hello superman

I have implemented the lib file and it still doesnt work. because inside the lib file when it see m60 still trying to get the left pallet in and right pallet out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tbilecen View Post
    hello superman

I have implemented the lib file and it still doesnt work. because inside the lib file when it see m60 still trying to get the left pallet in and right pallet out.
    What Mcode are you using ?
    Have you registered the user Mcodes ?
    Did you have to make any extra bubble space ?

it was for a horizontal machine (MX40HA), where you execute M201 to have pal.1 in the machine, if not, bring it in.
    .... you may need to understand it & prove each sub off in a little program 1st.

CAUTION.... it uses G30Pnumbers. these need to be verified to be working correctly before fully implementing.

Downloads
    Uploads

hello Superman

I am using M201 and M202 codes to try to change the pallets. I have registered Mcodes and expanded buffer size for the lib file. there is no problem with the library assignment and m code assignments

inside lib file there are lines
    " M60
    RP=1 M289 ( SET PALLET#1 )"

I have also found those in the manual books. I have tried those in MDI mode and auto mode both. but there is no difference it still wants to change left to right. I will upload a video for the details tomorrow. I am hoping to solve this problem. Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    What Mcode are you using ?
    Have you registered the user Mcodes ?
    Did you have to make any extra bubble space ?

it was for a horizontal machine (MX40HA), where you execute M201 to have pal.1 in the machine, if not, bring it in.
    .... you may need to understand it & prove each sub off in a little program 1st.

CAUTION.... it uses G30Pnumbers. these need to be verified to be working correctly before fully implementing.
    Hello Superman,

I have finally found the machine's electrical book. probably machine is configured for pallet stacking crane system and there has been some modifications on plc according to that. that s why it always loads pallet from Right and deposits to L. there are some notes in book I will share below. If anyone understands from plc might help me with the problem. there is a short switch added to kasc37.

OKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION-p1-pngOKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION-p2-pngOKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION-p3-pngOKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION-p4-pngOKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION-p5-pngOKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION-p6-pngOKUMA MC500H PALLET CHANGE DIRECTION-p7-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Pictures you posted here don't show signs of modification. kasc37 represents the tag ( signal ) "Deposit Pallet Request". Doesn't look like direction related. Try to remove the extra switch and see the difference.
    I would rather try to find either parameter setting or some glue in the macro.

Downloads
    Uploads

I m sorry it was on KASC38. mixed the sticker number

Downloads
    Uploads

KASC38 "Pick Pallet Request" makes no difference.
    I would advice to try KASC43, KASC44, KASC45, KASC46. These are user M code outputs. Check if the relays are installed in the relay unit first.