Okuma OSP-U100M Programming manual

Thread: Okuma OSP-U100M Programming manual

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma OSP-U100M Programming manual

Hello

Been looking for a programming manual for OSP-U100M but for some reason i cant find it anywhere.
    my machine shop has just invested in a machine and wanted to read up on the programming environment.

does anyone know where i can find a manual.

/F

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma OSP-U100M Programming manual

Quote Originally Posted by mrzwing View Post
    Hello

Been looking for a programming manual for OSP-U100M but for some reason i cant find it anywhere.
    my machine shop has just invested in a machine and wanted to read up on the programming environment.

does anyone know where i can find a manual.

/F
    Have you tried CNCmanuals.com ?

Downloads
    Uploads

hy, search for someone that has experience with u100m :
    ... if he is in your area, then you are lucky
    ... if he is away, then ask him to program a simple part, coresponding to your needs, and execute the program on the machine, recording with a smartphone

i googled a bit, but i could not find u100m programing manual / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by diegoar13 View Post
    Have you tried CNCmanuals.com ?
    yepp first place i looked, been all over the internet an no place has the programming manual.
    Live in a kind of rural area of Sweden so finding anyone that know a lot and i wanted to read and learn at my own pace and use it as a reference in the future.
    The reason i specifically lam looking for this is to read more about how the pallet switching and positioning works in code.

Downloads
    Uploads

Okuma has held the programming the same for years across multiple controls so finding most any vintage or new manual will work for you. Pm me your email for more help if needed.

Best regards,

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.

Downloads
    Uploads

read more about how the pallet switching and positioning works in code
    try to contact your local okuma rep and ask for a code that does just that, or for a recomandation of a client that has such a machine

you may need to insist a bit, maybe go over there, because at the phone, you may not have a high chance to solve your problem

if you can't solve this with your local okuma rep, then try to reach the german tech center

with the right person, you will fix this in 3 minutes ( considering that your machine is ok )

Been looking for a programming manual for OSP-U100M but for some reason i cant find it anywhere
    just like mr wizard said, programing is pretty standard since a few decades, but i did not shared you an actual programing manual, because i did not know what you were looking for when you have written your 1st post

i just looked over the apc sequence, and there is stuff spread all over the manuals (more than 2000 instances over 21 manuals; data is interlinked between manuals); apc is special function, and you need at least the operation and special functions manuals, and i don't have versions for your machine

my guess is that inside the programing manual, you may find only the Mcodes related to apc

if you wish, i can create for you a selection of paragraphs related to apc, but for osp300 / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

https://www.facebook.com/okuma.tuning

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't say this will work specifically, but I would actually get on the pirate bay and search for a torrent for it in documents. I've found Haynes manuals, I would imagine it's worth a shot.