Need Help! Solution for work offset 2nd spindle

Thread: Solution for work offset 2nd spindle

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Solution for work offset 2nd spindle

Hi Guys,

Machine LT2000 EX

What do you do to check if the operator changed the work offset on second spindle?
    I can write the work offset on main spindle but for my second I don't know the exact number, this has resulted in a few near misses and today the operator bumped the W-axis.
    I'm wondering if anyone are having similar issues.

Best regards
    Master8laster

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Solution for work offset 2nd spindle

hi blaster i have a few tips regarding safety for long or short setups, but they are all based on a good setup thus, i never tried to start a program, without verifing it, hoping that torque limit will save the day ... but i have encountered events that happen even on a good setup, that may lead to downtime ...

whatever ... about work offset, this seems to be a pretty basic thing : how do you write the offset for s1, and why don't you know it for s2 ? please, share a bit of details, maybe a solution will appear / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...