Need Help! Okuma Alarm-D 4235

Thread: Okuma Alarm-D 4235

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Okuma Alarm-D 4235

Hello Everyone
    I need help in understanding Alarm-D 4235 for Okuma lathe machine 1997 model Osp 7000l. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Okuma Alarm-D 4235

What else does it say on the 2 line alarm ?

D level can usually be low coolant or low lub levels. The entire line poits to the problem and tells what the solution may be ( look up in the alarm book )

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the reply but I made a mistake.
    Our real problem is about spindle. Spindle is not turning . On the left upper corner of the engage button under spindle gear on the control panel there is a blinking light it says in the guide book the light must stay on permanently not blinking.
    Also it says output gear range doesn’t agree with input pattern gear control limit switch. We could not understand what it is and how to fix it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by YusufYamak View Post
    Hello Everyone
    I need help in understanding Alarm-D 4235 for Okuma lathe machine 1997 model Osp 7000l. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
    This code is for the overall maintenance that needs to be done on the machine. Check periodic maintenace screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    What else does it say on the 2 line alarm ?

D level can usually be low coolant or low lub levels. The entire line poits to the problem and tells what the solution may be ( look up in the alarm book )

soory for the question, but do you have of the OKUMA software u10l to load in mi lathe (my floppy are damaged) my e mail is mlduran75@gmail.com best regards