please, i need a " trick " : runing G22 without contact ...

Thread: please, i need a " trick " : runing G22 without contact ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default please, i need a " trick " : runing G22 without contact ...

hello, please, i wish to use G22 without touching ( without contact ), and also to avoid the error that raises at the end-of-travel

if nothing is detected during G22, then alarm A 1220 occurs

please, how to avoid that error ?
    how to avoid stopping the cnc ?
    how to change the error type, from A to D ?

kindly

Similar Threads:
    we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: please, i need a " trick " : runing G22 without contact ...

hello some travels need to be monitorized for safety reasons, and here are 2 cases :
    ... something must be detected during that travel, thus colision is desired
    ... nothing must be detected, thus colision is not desired

in both cases, if all is fine, the machine must continue; solutions :
    ... colision is desired : basically, this is the feed skip, like when measuring a tool, using a renishaw, or spindle transfer with contact detection ( all functions that require G29 should suffice )
    ... colision is not desired : thus overload must be avoided, and here are 2 scenarios :
    ...... travel starts in air, thus there is a clearance until collision occurs, and for this case the basic vlmon, monitoring, is ok
    ...... travel starts in colision, thus there is contact when travel should begin, and here, the basic monitoring will fail, as it requires in imune time, and even without it, may trigger a too high overload and be to stressful for the axis, so an aproach based on diff error, which is type A alarm, can be used / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...