Ocuma lb15 OSP 5000-LG 980 Fault-c panel/crp receive 8 !!!

Thread: Ocuma lb15 OSP 5000-LG 980 Fault-c panel/crp receive 8 !!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ocuma lb15 OSP 5000-LG 980 Fault-c panel/crp receive 8 !!!

Hello,
    All started yesterday, when i turned on the machine in the morning. I started the program, and the work speed was very low not normal on x and z axes. I mean the drilling speed was decreased twice. So i called our company electrician he started to look through % switcher on control panel. But then he found some short circuits on CPR board and fixed them (replaced some components on board or smth). After that our machine started to not fully load, when the machine boot's up we got an error with message cpr problem. Then the electrician took out the board again did smth. and now machine boots up olmoust normaly, but not all buttons working and we have the error now 980 fault-c panel/crp receive 8 . Maybe someone can give us advise where to look for smothing? We tried to look from forum's about this problem we stuck now.

i upload some photos.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ocuma lb15 OSP 5000-LG 980 Fault-c panel/crp receive 8 !!!-1-jpg   Ocuma lb15 OSP 5000-LG 980 Fault-c panel/crp receive 8 !!!-2-jpg   Ocuma lb15 OSP 5000-LG 980 Fault-c panel/crp receive 8 !!!-3-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ocuma lb15 OSP 5000-LG 980 Fault-c panel/crp receive 8 !!!

Hello! Same problem with my machine! What was the cause of the error? Thank you in advance for your help!

Downloads
    Uploads

Firstly check optical cables

https://www.facebook.com/okuma.tuning

Downloads
    Uploads

I did not find an optical cable in the wiring harnesses. What kind of optical cable do you mean?

Downloads
    Uploads

The optical cables did not start until the 7000 control so that will not be your issue. Your receive error indicates a communication problem between devices such as a loose or missing cable or poor connection. Double check cables for proper installation. If placement and connection is good try to determine which board is having trouble communicating and check circuits for damage or faults. Usually connection is the issue. After nearly 30 years some corrosion can occur.

Best regards,