Problem okuma ma400 OSP e100 Palett change

Thread: okuma ma400 OSP e100 Palett change

Downloads
    Uploads

Default okuma ma400 OSP e100 Palett change

Hi all.
    Im working wit okuma ma400 horizontal machine and nobody know this machine in the company, but im not good with this aswell.
    My problem is we always run 1 cycle at a time and need to change palett on MDI with M60.
    How can I just run automatically so i load the part and press the w.load button and let the machine alone for hours?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: okuma ma400 OSP e100 Palett change

Ok, working entirely from a wonky at best memory... You will need to use a schedule program to allow this to happen.
    Create a schedule program by opening a NEW file and save the file as A.SDF (can be any name but needs to be ending with the .SDF)
    the schedule file will be something like this

N1 PSELECT A.MIN
    N2 M60
    N3 PSELECT B.MIN
    END

Obviously you need to replace A and B with your desired program names.
    Once you have this file, goto Auto mode and Schedule program select the above file, it will show up as SS... at the prompt or something like that.
    You cannot Program Select this file, it needs to be Schedule Program Select.
    Once the program is selected, run it like a normal program, i.e. press cycle start.
    The first program will run through then the M60 will run followed by the second program on the second pallet.
    I will leave all the thinking about making sure you have the correct pallet and program combination up to you
    Hope this works for you.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: okuma ma400 OSP e100 Palett change

How many pallets are in your pool? Okuma accomplishes this in different ways depending on how many pallets you have in your pool.