Problem Simultaneous Rotary and Linear Axis Feedrate (deg/min at least in most of the cases) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simultaneous Rotary and Linear Axis Feedrate (deg/min at least in most of the cases)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Simultaneous Rotary and Linear Axis Feedrate (deg/min at least in most of the cas

hello again

... i took a portion of your code; image 00
    ... i recreated it in igf, so to output 180mm/min, X57.12, and same CZ increments : C0.001 Z4.678 & C2.071 Z1.041; image 01
    ... igf generated the program shown in image 02
    ... in image 03, is a tiny centralizer, which shows feeds from your program, vs igf output, vs results from my formulas

i hope this will trigger a light / kindly

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Simultaneous Rotary and Linear Axis Feedrate (deg/min at least in most of the cases)-01-jpg   Simultaneous Rotary and Linear Axis Feedrate (deg/min at least in most of the cases)-00-jpg   Simultaneous Rotary and Linear Axis Feedrate (deg/min at least in most of the cases)-02-png   Simultaneous Rotary and Linear Axis Feedrate (deg/min at least in most of the cases)-03-png  

Ladyhawke - My Delirium, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bFO1SNRZg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12