Looking for help with Okuma LB25 in the Kansas City area.

Thread: Looking for help with Okuma LB25 in the Kansas City area.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for help with Okuma LB25 in the Kansas City area.

Hello, have a friend that bought a new to him LB25 lathe. Has the OSP500L-G control. Seasoned cnc Machinist needs some hands on help with setup and tool offsets for this control. You will be payed for your knowledge and time.Thank You

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for help with Okuma LB25 in the Kansas City area.

hi thumper, look also for an okuma shop in your area : arround here are a few within a normal distance, so it takes me 5-15 minutes to reach them

even if you receive training, i can tell that such training has a schedule, but if you are not familiarized with such machines, then you may get lost after the 3rd hour of training, and you may have a revelation and ask a question 1 year later about a thing that was presented during the training this happens sometimes ...

so go with training + talk with your tool supliers, training guy, okuma rep, etc, so to locate your okuma neighbours, so to have a reliable contact close to you

also, i am in kansas, but i cant explain where ... basically, i am so lost in kansas & i no longer see the aligators / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank You for the reply, Another board suggested Hartwig in Kansas City. I checked and they have different classes on Okuma training. Lost in Kansas, it does happen lol,alot.

Downloads
    Uploads

hi thumper, training is 1st step, but after training is possible to call your okuma rep, or trainer, 1-2-3 times / day, at least for a while ....

is good also to have that okuma shop near by, esecially is better to have such neighbours, because they deal with the real thing, while training is done by people that only train

feedback from the training person may not be as strong as from an experienced person that works in a shop near you

also, if your training guy seems to be experimented, then considere to hire him ( good trainers find a job easy ) ... however, is hard to tell if a trainer is experimented, because at this moment, whatever he sais seems to be ok ... i don't know, check the waters, and good luck

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...